- Drew & Cole is a brand name of High Street TV (Group) Ltd.
- High Street TV are the controller over your personal data as we decide what happens to your personal data. We can be contacted at email@example.com or on 0344 800 0631.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0344 800 0631.
- We collect the following categories of personal data from you:
- information you provide when you place an order for products such as your title, name, address, email address, telephone number, location and payment details;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site drewandcole.com;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your correspondence and communications with Drew & Cole;
- account or profile information when you connect with us on social media;
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page);
- Job application personal data including contact details, work history, employment needs and interests and anything relevant to the job for which you are applying; and
- information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children
- We use this data for the following purposes:
- the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- where you have given consent, to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to personalise your repeat visits to our website, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Our legal basis for processing your personal data is as follows:
- where we have a legitimate interest to do so;
- where we have had consent;
- where it is necessary to fulfil a contract to which you are a party. This includes the data we collect from you when you purchase something from us such as your name, delivery address and card details. If you do not provide us with this information we are unable to process your order;
- where we are legally obliged to do so;
- where we reasonably think that there is a risk of serious harm to you or someone else; and
- where it is necessary to perform a task in the public interest.
- Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, include:
- selling and supplying products to our consumers;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- gaining feedback and reviews in order to improve existing products and develop new ones;
- understanding our consumers’ behaviour, preferences, activities and needs;
- handling consumer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues and shareholders.
- We share your personal data with the following:
- Service partners who we use for the purposes of making certain services available to you including IT companies, delivery companies, payment solutions providers and marketing service providers.
- Companies and third parties we use for the purposes of gaining feedback and reviews in order to improve existing products and develop new ones;
- Companies and third parties we use in order to better understand our consumers’ behaviour, preferences, activities and needs;
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
- in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- In order to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
- in order to do so for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders;
- for the protection of our employees and customers; and
- in the case of employees, with any companies or third parties responsible for payment of salary, employee benefits or where we have a legal duty to do so.
We only allow service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmation that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls.
We will never share our customer data to other organisations for their own marketing purposes.
- Transferring your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA):
- Sometimes we will need to share your personal data with third parties and suppliers outside the EEA such as the US. Where we need to do so we ensure that any parties we transfer your data to have safeguards in place including Privacy Shield and Model Contracts BCRs prepared by the European Commission
- How long we will process your data:
- Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- At the end of the necessary period, we will either delete your data completely or anonymize your data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- the right to ask for a copy of any personal data we hold about you (the right of access);
- in certain circumstances and where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it the right to request we delete personal data we hold about you; (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right to opt out at any time of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using or holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reason to do so (the right to object); and
- in certain circumstances the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data meaning we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not use it in any other way (the right to restrict processing).
- You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the contact details set out below:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Telephone us on 0344 800 0631
- Write to us at Customer Care, Drew & Cole, Central House, Beckwith Knowle, Otley Road, Harrogate, HG3 1UF
Should you wish to obtain any further information please contact us using the details above.
If you have a concern or complaint about the way we are handling your Personal Information and we have not been able to put things right, the Information Commissioner’s Office is there to help you. Their contact details and a complaint form is on their website: www.ico.org.uk.
Here at Drew & Cole we hope you enjoy the inspired, delicious and nutritious recipes featured on our website, www.drewandcole.com. However, Drew & Cole is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe you try from the website, or any website linked to from this site. When it comes to cooking, there are so many variables such as different types of environment, type of ingredients, temperature, personal cooking skill level, etc… that may affect the final results. We create and test our recipes at least once and record it in the form of text, pictures or videos to share with you. While we try our best to make sure the recipes are replicable, we just cannot guarantee that you will achieve the same outcome every time.
Many of the recipes you find here are categorised, for example gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, among other qualifiers. However, we do not have control over the ingredients you use to make these recipes nor the environment in which you are making them. Always check the labels of any ingredients/products you use. If you are following a gluten-free diet, for example, check on the gluten-free status of a product or ingredient yourself.
You should always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, chicken, or seafood and seek expert advice before beginning if you are unsure. You should always take care when using sharp knives or other cooking implements. Please review all ingredients prior to trying a recipe in order to be fully aware of the presence of substances which might cause an adverse reaction in some customers.